1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modding the Xbox 360 Elite

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by blad360, May 27, 2007.

1. blad360

blad360 Member

Well now that the hyper cool Elite has been launched, lets take a look at modding the Elite.

First of all the Elites use Hitachi-LG 78 Drives.. This is what Llama had to say on the drive..
    And we need a solution so that we dont get banned from Xbox Live as is the case recently.. [​IMG]

Moving on.. As far as I know the Nme360 v1.2 would work with the Xbox 360 Elite.. And I think that it doesnt modify the system firmware as well.

Well i want to make clear to everyone that I dont own a Xbox 360 and I was thinking of getting a 360 Elite and modding it.. So, if u have modded an Elite or have info on modding the 360 please drop a few suggestions..

Thank u

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

so far the 360 elite has been released with the hitachi 78fk and 79fk drives, both flashable using the new firmware toolbox 3.1b. benq drive still not, just go about flashing the drives as you would normally with the 78 and 79fk drives, really simple.

3. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

When did firmware toolbox get the ability to flash the 0079?