1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

moded ps3

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by lemnur, Jan 13, 2008.

1. lemnur

lemnur Regular member

well a personal view about ps3 pirated is that it could be a advantage and a disadvantage for example people will buy ps3 as it can play pirated games and they wont have to spend money on games. Negative effect would be that the game developers make many games in ps3 because there is no piracy they are confident that if a ps3 owner wants to play a game he or she will buy the game from them. If there is a piracy they would be unsecured and they wouldnt sell many unit and they wouldnt be intrested because they are not making money.

I wouldnt mod my ps3 for now because the games are excellent and I had a moded ps2 its not working now. I have a C.F psp and the game which i play in ISO format and i like it I buy that game to encourage them. If the same thing happen with ps3 the gaming industry will have no hope. Ps3 has the support of the game developers. WII is moded , 360 is moded. those two are moded but ps3 is unique. Love your PS3 and forget about moding. THIS IS LIVING.

2. canuckerz

canuckerz Regular member

Homebrew programs are great and the PS3 has amazing potential for it with its power, but unfortunately whenever you get homebrew you get the little kids who download games with it.