1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOded Xbox with 60GB HD upgrade to 120GB

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by NOOB187, Jan 25, 2004.

1. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

Whats up everyone.. Well I got an Xbox for xmas and I got it moded the next day I got it. I had a spare 60GB Western Digital HD so I decided to use it. I paid $120 to get a Xbox Xecutor2.3B Lite , xbox live switch and instal my Hd with 5,000 roms. Everything is working fine, I was able to backup 25 xbox games, but then I found out that the HD is too small. I got me a Brandnew 120 GB Western Digital HD. I Connected it to my PC and FTB the files from my 60GB HD in the xbox to my PC.. The whole process took about 90mins. I viewed the file on the new 120 GB and compared it with the files of the 60 Gb.. Everything is the same. I then put it on my Xbox and I got a ERROR 13..I put the old 60 Gb HD and everything is fine.. What could be wrong? Can anyone please help me.. Thanks in adavace

2. peachymo

peachymo Regular member

3. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

thanks for the info.. where can i find EvolutionX image? please email me at ***email removed***

Last edited: Jan 25, 2004
  4. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

Please do not post email addresses in the forums. Spam bots love to comb forums like this and grab every email addy they find. And you wouldn't want your mailbox full of 5,000 emails about gay siamese twin midget mud wrestling and 14 ways to burn 300 lbs in 7 days now would you? :)

5. yankeered

yankeered Regular member

To get the latest Version of slayers 2.5 follow these instructions:

* IRC Software: Get your free MIRC Client from here: http://www.mirc.co.uk/get.html and choose the link closest to you. or get excursion from excursion.cjb.net

* IRC Server = snoop.burghcom.com ( IRC Server Join Command = /server snoop.burghcom.com )

* IRC Channel = #SlaYerS ( IRC Channel Join Command = /join #SlaYerS )

The channel BOT, called "Bitch" will automatically send you what you need if you issue these simple commands:
    !help - tells you how to configure mirc to allow you to get files from this channel! - DO this FIRST!!!!
    !nfo - sends you both NFO files (open with Wordpad to read properly!)
    !installer - sends you the installer in one 100MB file
    !ip - info on fixing IP problems
    !modchip - modchip info
    !xbmp - bonus! get the latest Xbox Media Player

6. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

I was able to get my the evo, but how can I convert it to ISO. I tried cration but I was not able to get the software running.. Also do I really need to get this Evo again because it's already on the HD i'm copying it from

7. alas

alas Member

the easiest software to do this is simplexiso. it comes w/ instructions w/c makes it easy to use. do a google search to see where you can get this

8. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

ok Thanks guys, I was able to turn it into ISo.. i used NEro and burn it 4x.. I just have a question what CDRW works.. I currently have the immitation and the TDK.. I have a philips drive

9. WelshBoa

WelshBoa Regular member

"you wouldn't want your mailbox full of 5,000 emails about gay siamese twin midget mud wrestling and 14 ways to burn 300 lbs in 7 days now would you? :)"

Hey speak for yourself darthnip ;)

10. darthnip

darthnip Moderator Staff Member

hehe, i knew when i wrote that I'd get at least 1 person saying "oh I do, I do!!" or someone PM'ing me asking if i knew where to actually get gay siamese twin midget mud wrestling. But sorry the answer would be no because i go for bisexual siamese triplet jello wrestling myself :)

**This post was mean purely as a joke. If I happened to offend any gay, bisexual, siamese, twins, triplets, midgets, people in the Jello or mud industry, or professional wrestlers, I am truly sorry.**

11. DJGEOJOE

DJGEOJOE Regular member

LOL! Now thats funny!

12. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

Do I need to lock my HD? Ho wwould I know if it's lock or Unlock.. I have a Maxtor 160 GB

13. alas

alas Member

afaik it's not necessary if you're just going to play backups and not go live. in case you decide to go for it, slayer's 2.5 contains an app that locks/unlocks (configmagic)

14. NOOB187

NOOB187 Member

Ok Can someplease direct me to the right forums where I could find how to upgrade my HD.. I currently have a Moded Xbox with a 60 GB HD. It has Xecutor 2.3B Lite with a Xbox live switch. The 60 GB HD is almost full and woulld like to upgrade to a 160 GB HD. What I would like to know is do I still need a evo disc since my xbox HD already has it? I also have the evo dash on my xbox already. Now, how do I transfer all the file from my 60 Gb HD to a 160 Gb HD. All the forums are talking about upgrading the STOCK XBOX HD to a Bigger HD. What I need is to REPLACE A 60 GB HD WITH A 160 GB HD. Thanks for all your guys help