1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MODIFIED XBOX 360 N00B QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by 123basit123, Jul 12, 2012.

1. 123basit123

123basit123 Member

I want to ask something to you please answer it if you can because its a noob question to experts

I HAVE MODIFIED MY XBOX 360 TO LATEST VERSION FORM A SHOP,THAT SHOPKEEPER SAYS I CANNOT GO ONLINE TO PLAY GAMES ONLINE BUT I HAVE A QUESTION TO YOU CAN I GO ONLINE TO DOWNLOAD DEMO GAMES,FULL GAMES,UPDATE NEWER DASHBOARD & DOWNLOAD OPTIONAL MEDIA UPDATE !
    OR WILL I BE BANNED EVEN IF I GO ONLINE !
    (MY FRIEND TOLD ME IF I GO ONLINE XBOX WILL FIND OUT AND FLAG MY XBOX AND MY XBOX WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OPEN AGAIN IS IT TRUE ?)

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  2. xboxkilla

xboxkilla Member

3. 123basit123

123basit123 Member

what do you mean no

i can go online and download demons etc

please answer

4. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

That friend of yours doesn't know his stuffs. You can go online, if you're out of luck you can get banned, but there are people that have been online with modified boxes for six years. Even if you get banned, the only thing that happens is that you can't go online again, you can still play your games offline, which is exactly what you're doing now.

5. usamabk

usamabk Member

well if you are not on the latest dash then the xbox live will prompt you for updating it.....sometimes it removes the flash depending upon the current dash u r on....well i updated mine from 13599 to 15... with no probs...