1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modify DVD Movie menus

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by FredJames, Sep 21, 2004.

1. FredJames

FredJames Member

Hello. Not sure this is the place for it, but here goes.

As I backup my DVD movies, I was wondering if there was a way (....a relatively easy way) to change the menu structure of my back up.

For example, I back up a movie that has 3 languages, and I remove 2 of them. Is there way to change the origina menu such that on the back up version, only one language is clickable???

Tx.

2. fasfrank

fasfrank Active member

Welcome to AfterDawn!
    There is no easy way to keep the original menu and do this. It can be done with IfoEdit though. About the best I can tell you is to head over to Doom9 and take a look at 2Cool's guides and cheat sheets. Be prepared to learn all about program chains, pre-commands, post-commands, Language Units and a bunch of other fun stuff.

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?s=&postid=242410post

You can always just do away with the original menu and create your own, There are several programs that can do this as well.

Nothing wrong with getting a little education though, take a look and maybe try one of his examples. IfoEdit is a powerful program and worth looking at.

Cheers,
    Frank
    _X_X_X_X_X_[small]motorcycle racer
    computer newbie
    dual Xeon 3.06, 2 WD 76Gb Raptors, raid 0, Maxtor 250, 2Gb RAM, 2 monitors, GSXR1000, 88 Mazda truck
    [​IMG][/small]

Last edited: Sep 22, 2004