1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modifying a PSP Fat with 3.5 or 3.71 Sony Software and a PSP Slim with 3.71 software

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by STLfan, Feb 3, 2008.

1. STLfan

STLfan Member

I am in the armed forces stuck out on the water for a 7 month deployment with dinosaur slow internet. I have a moded PSP Fat with 3.71 M33-4. I've been approached by a few people on how to do this to theirs. I need the best guidance that someone can provide on how to mod a PSP Fat running Sony 3.5 and 3.71 Sony Software. I also have someone who has the Slim with 3.71. I know there are forums out there to guide me but my internet drops so easy that I need someone to hook me up with the best guidance. Also if you could provide links too for downloads it will make my job easier linking to sites. Thanks for your help.

2. acidy

acidy Regular member

HERE
    All the files for download and instruction are given there ^_^

3. STLfan

STLfan Member

Unfortunately these PSP FAT's don't have any custom firmware or even the 1.50 kernel installed unlike mine. They still have Sony Official 3.5 or 3.71 firmware. Same for the PSP Slim, Sony Official 3.71. What can I do, if anything, to convert them?

4. acidy

acidy Regular member

You'll have to use "Your" modded PSP to make the pandora battery and magic memory stick ^_^
    *The magic memory stick can be made from any PSP*

And then insert them to the other PSPs you want to downgrade/install custom firmware ^_^