1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mods, mods, mods..

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by C-Flame, Aug 25, 2013.

1. C-Flame

C-Flame Newbie

I have a phat style xbox that was modded with LTE 3+

I'm experiencing problems with my xbox reading games, so if I insert a game it may say, unrecognisable disk or it may say: Play game, then it tell me to clean the disk or restart the console.

After maybe 20mins of opening tray, closing tray, restarting console the game may work. Note- this happens mainly with backup games.
    Could it just be dirty optics or something else? Thanks

2. coorva

coorva Regular member

could be the disc your using or the laser getting weak,,or my need to be repatched

3. Eisherz

Eisherz Active member

If it would need repatching it wouldn't work at all, and not sometimes it would work and sometimes not. My bet is on the laser, the lens is either dirty or it is on it's way out.

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

Same as above post.Definitely weak laser.Pot tweak or replace with a brand new laser not a reconditioned unit.

5. murrac

murrac Newbie

completely off topic...but how did you mod your xbox? with like complete instructions please XD. im trying to mod mine. i just fixed the over heating problem and now i wanna mod it but dont feel like spending $100+ dollars you know?

6. richietea

richietea Regular member

Murrac start your own thread and people will help you..

7. murrac

murrac Newbie

well considering the fact that this thread is called "mods, mods, mods.." i figured id ask in here for the help. so if you dont wanna help people with mods maybe you should give it a different title dude. just saying.

8. richietea

richietea Regular member

This is a thread,a post that someone else created to ask for help.The whole forum section is for modding and hacking so there is plenty of room to start your own thread and ask the questions you need answers to.If you need help and dont want to start your own discussion then here is a link to an earlier post i responded to which gives you links to equipment,programs and TUTS that will help you on your way.Do you have a slim or phat model? I will try to help you.

http://forums.afterdawn.com/t.cfm/f-152/help_with_360_modding_elite-965396/

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  9. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

first of all, if you read the rules when you come in you would not have asked any question, rule: read the stickies before asking any questions, did you do that NO, rule: DO NOT HIJACK OTHER PEOPLES THREAD, did you do that YES! when you see that people are rated more than a noob, you listen to them, do not question what they say!

10. murrac

murrac Newbie

i have a phat style xbox. and thank you very much for the help. ill go and look at the link. and ok i gotcha thank for explaining to me how this forum works. i was not trying to be mean and or hijack anyone elses post. i apologize if thats what it seems like i did. lol im not much of a rules reading person haha. but since this forum is different from the way most other forums ive been to is. i will go ahead and read the rules.

11. richietea

richietea Regular member

Cheers..