1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

modwhiz??

Discussion in 'Xbox - Hardware boot discussion' started by sunce, Feb 24, 2005.

1. sunce

sunce Member

anyone tried ordering from them before? how did your experience go? does the chip come with instructions? thanks

2. modwhiz

modwhiz Guest

Hi,

Instructions are usually posted in .pdf on the manufacturers web site or available through email from our support department.

Some are also on our help desk section which should be updated soon too.

Thanks.

ModWhiz

3. Ozviewer

Ozviewer Member

You can read about my experience at http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/200596

Worst service I ever got from an online merchant.

4. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

I don't mind Modwhiz, the only thing I didn't like was the shipping costs and time it took to get my items...

Overall they are a decent online modchip store (in my point of view!)

5. Ozviewer

Ozviewer Member

38 days after ordering, paying for FedEx 2-4 day delivery, and having my credit card charged the full amount, all I have to show for it is 2 automated emails. Still no reply to any of my emails querying my order, warning I would dispute the charge with my bank, then telling them I have disputed the charge and cancelling the order.

You may have been lucky, others have had the same problems I had. Have a look at
    http://forums.xbox-scene.com/index.php?showtopic=159356&st=135

You could NOT do worse elsewhere.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2005
  6. PimpDawg

PimpDawg Guest

Well, I've ordered from modwhiz around 4-5 times, and my items always got to me w/in 1-2 weeks.

By reading those posts on Xbox-Scene, and your post Ozviewer, I wouldn't even think about ordering from Modwhiz...