1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mohaa

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by lkamikaze, Apr 9, 2005.

1. lkamikaze

lkamikaze Guest

OK, I finally got the game installed using WinISO, and I did the basic training mission, and when I select the first mission which was "Azrew" and click on the Difficulty level, the game quits and the console says: "Tried to read from a zip file maps/briefing/briefing1.min that was not open." I tried manually unzipping all those "pk1/pk2" etc files, but that didn't work either. How can I get the missions to work? Can anyone help me get started actually playing the game? Thanks!

2. lkamikaze

lkamikaze Guest

OK, I finally got the game installed using WinISO, and I did the basic training mission, and when I select the first mission which was "Azrew" and click on the Difficulty level, the game quits and the console says: "Tried to read from a zip file maps/briefing/briefing1.min that was not open." I tried manually unzipping all those "pk1/pk2" etc files, but that didn't work either. How can I get the missions to work? Can anyone help me get started actually playing the game? Thanks!