1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

monitors or someone help with my ranking

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by NeoLance, Jan 1, 2005.

1. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

In my account page it tells me that i have made 55 posts and i am still ranked a newbie! How come im not made a junior member??? You have to have 25 to become a junior member and i am way over that number!!

2. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Actually now im up to 59 posts, please a monitor or someone higher help me get the right ranking. I have been going through the forums helping as many people as i can even though my questions dont get answered and i want the right ranking for that. Thank you a lot i appreciate it.

3. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Actually now im up to 59 posts, please a monitor or someone higher help me get the right ranking. I have been going through the forums helping as many people as i can even though my questions dont get answered and i want the right ranking for that. Thank you a lot i appreciate it.

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

read this if you hadn't & about every 6 weeks there is change of stats & last one was about mid dec. so next one is beginning of feb.http://media.fastclick.net/w/get.media?sid=9388&m=5&url=http%3A//forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/102943

Last edited: Jan 1, 2005
  5. geestar20

geestar20 Active member

why does rank matter so much to you?

I know alot of newbies, junior members an members who have alot of great knowledge. your rank shouldn't matter as long as you help other people.

6. NeoLance

NeoLance Regular member

Thats true but i was just wondering why it didnt change because i got more than 25 and it didnt switch. I was wondering if there was anything wrong with my account or something.

7. flip218

flip218 Moderator Staff Member