1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More info on customps2.com

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ropeadope, Oct 13, 2004.

1. ropeadope

ropeadope Regular member

Anyone have more info on customps2.com? The price is right, but the site, like all ps2 mod sites, looks kinda shady. They don't have a secure server (like httpS://yaddayadda.com).

Where are they? In the US? Anyone dislike them? How fast do they ship? I can't help but try and get all the info i can on them.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2004
  2. WARNINGXX

WARNINGXX Member

all i know is dont EVER buy from WWW.XTEAMMODS.COM, ive reported them for fraud to mastercard.

3. MRSIRCOOK

MRSIRCOOK Regular member

has anyone ever ordered anything from this site http://www.pre-mods.com, just wanna know if its legit or not as well, before i buy something from them...

4. ropeadope

ropeadope Regular member

let's try and stay on topic =x

5. pcroxton

pcroxton Guest

I recommended don't buy from customps2.com,it's a new site formerly modchipkit,
    It's a legit site, you will get your products, but it's slow. but the service ship slow, ship out 24-48 hours and response to email is slow or none. They are in southern CA, USA

I recommended site http://www.ps2fliptop.com, service is fast, ship out sameday if order before 4pm cst, and response to email within one hour or less in normal business hours. It match price from anysite. The site does not look good, but it's the most reliable site of all. it's accept paypal, so it's secure.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2004
  6. Fuzzy_C

Fuzzy_C Regular member

www.gocybershop.ca is the best site i've ever seen, and they have tons of shipping options, and take paypal, and they have a repeat customer discount, i order all my stuff from there, i love it :)

7. ropeadope

ropeadope Regular member

gocybershop looks pretty good, but they only have flip tops for versions 4 and up. My PS2 is a v1.

8. snwdrg0n

snwdrg0n Guest

i was also wondering about the site www.pre-mods.com.
    has anyone bought anything from them? also, what is a good site to get a pre-mod from?? need to know. thanks

9. leg4cy

leg4cy Member

heh, i was planning to buy a v1 fliptop from customps2. i think ill just go ahead and buy it from there anyways.

10. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

I think customps2.com is a legit site.I have ordered from them,and have recieved my products very quick.I don't think it is slow,but could depend on where you are located I guess.It is dealing with modchipkit.com and modchipinc.com .I use to order from modchipinc.com all the time and they are a reliable source.I think a site everybody should look out for is Divineo.com don't order from them,they suck and are very slow,sell defective products.I am not sure about the other sites mentioned.

11. L-Burna

L-Burna Active member

12. snwdrg0n

snwdrg0n Guest

so nobody knows anything about www.pre-mods.com?? one of the thing that caught my attention was the free shipping, cuz all the prices i've seen seems to be about the same. so if anyone knows anything about www.pre-mods.com, please let me know. i want to do a little research before i do anything. thanks L-Burna, those sites look pretty good. i just don't want to get screwed cuz i know there's a lot of sites out there that aren't reliable.