1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More problems with WinFast2000XP

Discussion in 'Digital TV - United States & Canada' started by Bubba1982, Mar 19, 2005.

1. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I installed my winfast2000xp tv capture card a few months back and have never been able to capture sound or video through it. I can watch tv with it but not record with it even though the program they give you with it (WinfastPVR) says you should be able to.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Can you record Video and not have sound? I had the problem when I recorded I got the video and not sound, all I had to do was go in and change the capturing of the Audio to CD line instead of the in-line. You need to find what audio line you hooked up your TV2000 audio up too.

3. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I just realised that I can record picture but I get no audio. I run a coaxial cable into the capture card. what should my audio capture line be set to?

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

You should have had a wire that came with the TV2000 card to connect it to the card and connect the other end to your Motherboard. I have mine connected to the CD in on the mother board and have the capturing Audio configeration to capture from the CD line in.

5. Bubba1982

Bubba1982 Regular member

I went and rummaged around for that extra cable I got with the card. I found it, ripped the pc open and couldn't figure out where the cable had to be plugged in. Sooo.... I went to leadtek's website and after about an hour I found the right installation manual for my card. Turns out I didn't need that extra cable. I need a cable with like microphone plug on. Anyway. I finally solved the problem. Thanks for the help though.