1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More than one copy

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by Flea_Too, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Flea_Too

Flea_Too Member

I am sorry if you have covered this before in another thread. But here is my question.

Is it possible to write more than one copy of a DVD, without having to encode the DVD again?

We made a DVD of my daughter's school play, and I need to make about 100 copies of the same thing. Encoding it every time is very time consuming.

Thanx for your patience with a complete idiot

2. attar

attar Senior member

When you click 'Backup' you have the choice of saving the output to an ISO image or a folder.

The image can be reloaded any time by clicking 'File' 'Open Disk Image' and you can proceed to burn the DVD (with Nero if it's installed).
    If you had saved the output to a folder, click 'Open Files' to load and burn.

Of course you can do it in one session by clicking 'backup' one hundred times ;)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 21, 2007
  3. shummyr

shummyr Regular member

Use NERO and COPY DVD then ENTER your Amount of Copys you want next click next and just put one blank in after the next

4. olyteddy

olyteddy Regular member

I'd use ImgBurn to burn those ISOs. Freeware and built to handle it. For that matter, if the original is not copy protected you can use ImgBurn to create the ISO also.