1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More than one game per DVD?

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Maedhros, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Maedhros

Maedhros Member

I recently downloaded a game called King Of Fighters 10 in 1. It's basically a collection KoF games (some of them PS1 games) and Capcom VS SNK for the PS2, but this collection never existed comercially, someone made it. When the game starts it loads into a screen where you choose what game to play, and then it loads into your selection and stays there until you reset the console (meaning that you can't go back into the game menu screen).

Now, fighting games are always small and several of them could fit into a DVD, but how did they make it work with the PS2? I would love to be able to make one DVD with several PS1 games, it would kick ass.

If you want to see that game you can find it in http://blackcats-games.net/ but do note that they don't allow everyone to register easily.

2. hursty

hursty Active member

3. Maedhros

Maedhros Member

Oh yeah, now that I'm checking the collection game per game I can see that they're all PS2 games. Thanks for your help, I'll check the guide you gave me.