1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morpheus problems

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by lloydku, Nov 26, 2004.

1. lloydku

lloydku Member

Hello
    Yesterday, 11/25/04, I purchased the lattest MORPHEUS software and sucessfully downloaded and installed it.

I have 2 problems:

1. It will not connect to the network. I typed in my IP address as the help page said to. Still no connecting. (I did have 1 sucessful connection, but on the next start up it would not connect, and hasn't connected since then).

2. It will not shut down when I exit the program. (a status bar just keeps on running saying that program is shutting down, but it never stops). I have to ALT-CTL-DEL, and shut it down with file manager.

What is the problem with this software? I just paid $19.95 for it, and it doesn't work.

Could anyone please provide me with step by step instructions that can get the software up and running.

My operating system is Windows XP. My internet connection is via a cable modem through a router.

lloydkuhnle@yahoo.com

2. supa_1985

supa_1985 Member

i got a good suggestion....
    get rid of it. Morpeus isn't good at all.
    don't waste your time paying just go to
    www.download.com and search for ARES. Thats one of the best programs thats free and that has no spyware or adware.
    trust me ive tried them all.
    GOOD LUCK

3. lloydku

lloydku Member

Thanks for mthe advice. I'll do that.

4. lloydku

lloydku Member

This is the best advice I ever got. Thanks. ARES is great. It worked perfect the 1st. time.