1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morpheus Question

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Lickity, Mar 25, 2005.

1. Lickity

Lickity Member

I am new to the board, and I am pretty bad with computers...So please, if you answer me and help, which I hope you do, keep it in simple terms :)!!!

I have morpheus, and every time I begin a download I get a ton of sources...As of now I have 2 files with over 200 sources!!! Neither file has began to download though... I checked the file extension of each one, and every single persoN i am trying to download it from(all 200 of them) say, attempted timed out....How do I fix it? This doesn't only happen with the large downloads that I am currently trying, but even on ones under 50 MBs...The 2 files I am trying to download are 100+ MBs each...

So in easier terms...How do I get it to stop saying attempted timed out when I am trying to download a file from Morpheus?

2. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey Lickity,

If I were you, I would change from using Morpheus...to Limewire or another P2P app.

I don't think that anyone is even still using it.

Have you received any other files from using that p2p client?

3. malcdogg

malcdogg Regular member

Sounds like a SP2 problem. Are you using Service Pack 2 with Windoze Xp? It's not very friendly towards p2p programs.

4. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

SP2 sucks...just my opinion though...really don't see a need for it.

But that is a good possibility.