1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat 2 finally arrived!

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by asprogame, Apr 14, 2007.

1. asprogame

asprogame Member

Just for your info, Mortal Kombat 2 is now available for download at the Playstation Store for $4.99 + tax. The best part about the game -and probably the only reason why i bought it- is that you can play ONLINE against other players.

2. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

THats the only reason I got it.... the graphics suck... but hey it was 5 bucks

3. PointGod

PointGod Regular member

the single player is really hard too

4. Mr_Pink

Mr_Pink Regular member

It could just be that you're extremely rusty--like I am. I remember back when this was in the arcade, I was almost impossible to defeat. I'm not even joking. The block I lived on had a corner pizzeria with it. I knew the owner. He let me play for free. Needless to say, I dominated lol. I always picked Shang Tsung just because I knew every single character's moves.

But that was then, this is now. I'm horrible lol. It took me about 4 or 5 matches before I won a round!

The computer is hard but I think once all the moves come back, I'll kick some arse again.

Also, according to IGN, the online play isn't that good. They report that you don't know who you're playing online. There's no selection--just random matches against one guy until you leave.

5. Jlhfit

Jlhfit Regular member

I noticed lagging alittle.. It froze several times for about a sec... did it 3 times while I was playing....

6. asprogame

asprogame Member

Yeah, i've noticed that when you're playing online, the game lags once in a while. At times, it lags for the entire fight, but i think that it happens because the player you're playing against is probably using a dial-up connection. The good thing is that it doesn't happen that often.