1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat DA CDr to DVDr Backup Help Plz!

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by kollision, Aug 9, 2004.

1. kollision

kollision Regular member

Hello,

I have backed up Mortal Kombat DA and it is on CDr. However it will not work with my swap method (cogswap) because I do not have a Larger-TOC PS2 CD Game. Does anyone know if I could convert this to DVD format so I could use the swap method via DVD Large TOC? I have tried to just burn the bin as the way it was but it is mode2/xa, different from DVD. I also extracted the bin and burned it as a DVD Iso via Nero and it wont work. Can any one help? Thanks!

2. 2005

2005 Regular member

that game is dvd based.. not cd based

3. kollision

kollision Regular member

Are you sure? My friend made a copy of MK:DA so I dont have to use my copy. One of my friends has my MK right now so I cant check the case.

4. 2005

2005 Regular member

Im certaint.. mortal kombat deadly alliance is a DVD rom

5. kollision

kollision Regular member

Whoa ur right, my friend checked the cover and said on the back it says its DVD Rom. Weird that this disc is cdr. I have to ask my friend who burned this about that. Maybe he made a copy of a dvdrip and burned that for me or maybe its missing files. I checked the cd but the movies seem to be intact. Thanks a lot.