1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat Deception Issue

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by dizack, Dec 14, 2004.

1. dizack

dizack Member

Hello,

Have a quick qustion for the pros here. I am not new to PS2 back-ups have been doing for years now. I am currently using a v4 PS2 with a NEO2 mod chip and Game Shark V1.9. I play my back-ups via the swap method.

I have had no issues playing my back-ups until MK Deception. I have burned the game properly. When I go to swap, I just get a black screen. I then put in the previous verson of MK Deadly Alliane that I just burnmed as well and it works. I hear the disk reading as do all the disks, but then I get nothing, just black. I have also made sure that I swap with a higher TOC as well. I also use Ritek media.

Is my Mod chip to old? Is this game protected? I appreciate any pointer you may give.

Dizack

2. dizack

dizack Member

3. joker82

joker82 Member

if your using decrypter burn mds file not iso it seems to be acting even though there pretty much the same file and always have good media.

I burned deception and the special edition disc too and both work fine deception is kind of mess up at times but my disc get scratched up because of my son
    hope this helps

4. Winning11

Winning11 Guest