1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat Deception plz peep

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by iLLNATiON, Feb 13, 2005.

1. iLLNATiON

iLLNATiON Member

I backed up this game like 8 times and nothing seems to work..i do everything correctly and used every burning prog out there. The game loads to the loading screen then goes black..anyone know what i can do? like is there a fix for this game or something..im using a ps2 ver7 with swap magic 3.3 with slide tool. Using memorex cd-r for this game, the memorexes are not the problem cuz they work fantastic with every other game in my ps2

2. harty87

harty87 Member

Hy,
    I have burned the game, and it works with the first try. I have burned it with Clone Cd v5, original Game saved on computer and then burned the image with 2x!

3. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

do you mean dvd-r, or is this a dvd rip. Secondly, even though memorex works for other games, that means nothing. Memorex varies from alright media, to crap, even in the same spindle.

4. iLLNATiON

iLLNATiON Member

this version has been compressed to about 800+ megs, i use the memorex cd-r's to burn it...i think ill just get the original dvd and burn a copy of that using dvd ricks mortal kombat deception fix, with online capabilities...thanks tho for ur help maybe i should look into getting some verbatim disks..i hear alot of good things about them.

5. TEARLEZZ

TEARLEZZ Member

800mb that sounds like to small the orginal version is over 3gb close to 4gb.and second memorex is not one of the best media you should try some thing like ritek or verbatim,ect.800mb sounds like a rip version of mortal kombat deception the orginal version is over 800mb and can only be burn on dvd-r/+r media nothing else.

6. sly_61019

sly_61019 Senior member

if you have dvd-rips that are over 632megs (which you have), you have to use breaker pro also to load them.