1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mortal Kombat Deception

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by goman007, Oct 5, 2004.

1. goman007

goman007 Regular member

so far as i can tell it has a great story line kontinuing from Deadly Alliance this time they are fight a guy called The Dragon King. this time i also saved it to my harddrive with HD Loader mode 3. good luck kombat fans, i beleve it will be awesome.

2. lucifer69

lucifer69 Regular member

yeah and the best thing is that is going to be on-line

3. goman007

goman007 Regular member

i was just fighting meleena with kabal and i made her do some kind of new worded fatality were she stuck her sias (her two knives)in her head and died.
    AWESOME !
    iam pretty sure the rest is good to just havent got there yet.

4. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

hey guys is this a dvd5,and is the first mortal kombat game on the disc as well. i will pick up the game friday.the game looks great to can't wait to pick it up. thanks alot odb.

5. 2005

2005 Regular member

If you purchase the Premium Pack of Deception it will include the first version of MK1. I didnt, but at this point i have around 9 hours of play in and thus far im dissapointed, mainly due to the crapy characters they give you... the only good ones are sub zero, scorpion, and raiden.. maybe nightwolf, and baraka. Those special fatalities are called Hara-Kiri's, and they are pretty cool. They last guy in arcade is redicilous... you cant stage kill him and hes like 2 times harder to beat them Moloch was.

6. Djlai78

Djlai78 Member

Hara Kiri is a Japanese word that means Cut the Stomache, but thats not what they are doing in the game.

7. odb992001

odb992001 Guest

one more thing. if i buy the premium pack of mortal kombat with the first mk on it. is that a dvd9 like the madden 2005 with like 3 or 4 maddens on it. if the premium pack with the mk1 on it is a dvd9 i will pick up the none premium pack. and thanks again for all ur help. odb

8. goman007

goman007 Regular member

hey 2005
    it says on a cheat board that i have that raiden unlock is in MA grave in the graveyard. subzero should be there somewhere also. check out this link and might find something you didnt know i did.

9. goman007

goman007 Regular member