1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most Disturbing Movies EVER!!!

Discussion in 'Safety valve' started by 0xfire, Oct 1, 2004.

1. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Tetsuo: The Ironman. I listed it in my forst post ;)

2. msb5150

msb5150 Regular member

Aaaahhh ya caught me skimmin'...good call tho Nephilim on that monstrosity.

3. Nephilim

Last edited: Oct 4, 2004
  4. bodidogg

bodidogg Guest

Wow, can't believe no one mentioned "The Exorcist". The one movie which probably terrified folks more than all the other disturbing films combined...

5. Nephilim

I still contend that nothing even comes close to "Begotten" in terms of being truly and utterly disturbing.

6. e20south

e20south Member

2 movies comes to mind. "The Mad Death", a BBC miniseries about rabies entering the UK. It´s rare to find but still available.
    Second choice "Salo - Sodoms last 120 days" (dont know if its the english title though). A disquisting experience which I could have done without!

7. Nephilim

I never had the opportunity to watch "Salo" but from what I gather it is truly a digusting film.

8. e20south

e20south Member

Well, Salo might just b the crown of ur collection :p

The movie is prolly just a twisted expression of the directors perverted fantasies (the sexual kind). A funny note: The movie have been surrounded by rumors that some "actors" and crew (inc. director) were murdered during strange circumstances and in relation to the film

Last edited: Oct 5, 2004
  9. juggalo

juggalo Member

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre(original version)

[​IMG]

10. baabaa

baabaa Active member

Anybody remember OR even own Death Race 2000 with 'sly'.....I think they received points for running people over or something like that.....

I thought it was a little gruesome, I don't think I was very old then either......

Funny really, maybe thats why I am a psycho behind the wheel.....

11. 0xfire

0xfire Member

MM, i just thought of another one. "Doom Generation". This movie has definately left a small scar in my mind. And the end....ooooooo, every mans worst nightmare. A definate watch.

12. XdjxedxdX

XdjxedxdX Regular member

i would still have to say the tellatubbies those things are evil i tell you

13. 0xfire

0xfire Member

Yeah, i just checked out "Faces of Gore". It was pretty messed up stuff. Nothing like watching people trying to pry a mans head from between 2 metal poles. Ha ha ha.

14. Maryela3

Maryela3 Guest

I watched Salo its... its... really disturbing its ugly its ugh i dont recommend it at all its nasty its.....
    i mean i still have the images on my mind.
    Um still the cast acts pretty cool its good and i dont know what they were thinking when they were asked to eat um human wastes
    anyway its really disturbing i didnt wanted to see the last episodes but they say curiosity kills the cat i watched it all.
    My friend wasnt joking when he told me is sick Well its not sick its its there are no words to describe what Salo is Im a girl maybe that why i think this movie is messed up really messed up
    A dude ona review said its more like and endurance test those who watch it are really strong or are sick bastards.
    Maria =)

15. stepho

stepho Member

the sickest film i have ever seen is " Cannibal Holocaust" - banned for about 20 years. its the most disgusting film i hav ever seen - its not even that good - just gross. you see a man's dick getting cut off and it looks so real. also you see a lot of rape scenes - and even there is a completely uncensored version in which they lobotomise a monkey - and the sick thing is - they actually did this to make the film!!!!! madness. and then - if you think all taht sounds bad - they get this guy to eat a bite out of anotehr guys innards at some tribal thing. i actually gagged and very nearly vomited.

16. Berkner80

Berkner80 Regular member

Scarface, I think I about 21 when it came out. I remember feeling sick from all the graphic violence after it was over, and I never cared to see it again and I still don't today. Not when you compare it with what's out today but back then it was pretty disturbing.

17. 0xfire

0xfire Member

I cannot find Salo Anywhere!! can someone please help?

18. dRD

dRD I hate titles Staff Member

Nekromantik..

19. Nephilim

I don't know how but I'd forgotten about that one, dRD.

20. thor999

thor999 Regular member

definitely nekromantik 1 and 2. That was pretty disgusting. Nekro 2 actually was siezed at a film expo in Munich by police DURING its filming. Nasty. Can anyone help me find wizards of gore? Second up would be Traces of death (by peter jackson, lord of the rings director) The scene where they show the mortician disassemble the brainpan is horrible, and there is a very unfortunate scene of staged animal abuse, which puts it levels above canniba;l holocaust, in my opinion, even though it doesn't appear it was filmed just for that movie, like in cannibal. Animal abusers can all die and go to hell, bastards. After watching that scene, you can watch the rest of the movie no probs, you're happy to see people die.