1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorazr2 V9

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by fharthart, Jan 26, 2008.

1. sherry71

sherry71 Member

I followed all of the steps above - setting the connection to USB, istalled my microSD card and I installed the drivers from the location you posted. When I connect the phone via USB to the PC, nothing happens. It is not being recognized by the computer. Did I miss something?

Thanks

2. engage16

engage16 Regular member

thats a weird problem. sound more like a hardware/software problem than anything else...
    a)try uninstalling the driver set. its under your start menu 'Motorola Driver Installation' then reinstalling them. it might fix your issues...
    b)have you saved anything to your memory card yet?

otherwise i have no clue... i'd have to be there to fix it... and what operating system are you using?

Last edited: Apr 20, 2008
  3. sherry71

sherry71 Member

It turns out that I bought the wrong cable. I bought one of the RocketFish charging/data cables and I couldn't get it to work for nothing. I returned that one and got the Motorola data cable and all is well now. I can access the SD card just fine. I appreciate all of your help. I'm pretty happy with the phone now.

Sherry

4. engage16

engage16 Regular member

yeah... all you need is a data cable... i have a $10 walmart one... and it works great... glad I was able to help you, now if only everyone could their get stuff to work...

Last edited: May 8, 2008