1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola A920 PASSWORD locked HELP!!

Discussion in 'Android Phones' started by blackpeonyphunxam, May 3, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blackpeonyphunxam

blackpeonyphunxam Newbie

Hi All First off i must say Im a dickhead. Now we can get on with the story. I bought an A920 2nd hand off eBay , got it then stuck my Optus sim in & up she booted no problems. So it isnt "network locked". I was using it for a day or so & trying out all the new gadgets, connected it to my PC etc, then was going through the booklet that came with it trying each function ,in turn to see what works with the optus sim & what things dont work (without a 3 sim),
    So it came to the faceplat locking (i.e. password) the manual says to press 2 buttons to lock & repress them to unlock. As soon as i pressed them it was TOTAL game over. as now i cant do anything without the "password" that the previous must have set. So i contacted the original owner, but he cant ever remember setting one. So i went to 3's head office in Sydney & they told me (after proof of the authenticty of ownership) that they no longer have the flashing code for this phone. No prob i went online & got the code to flash & the "PST" programe. But the phone is password locked & will not allow ANY connection without the password.

HELP what NOW??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.