1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motorola phone tools-***No Email postings or Banned***

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by cazzy, Dec 22, 2004.

1. bmxer480

bmxer480 Guest

umm i everytime i upload a song to my phone it say it is done correctly but then i cant find the damn song can someone help

i can transfer everything to the the phone but music and i can even transfer music from the phone to the computer

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2006
  2. xP0W3Rx

xP0W3Rx Member

are they being saved as .midi or .mp3 files? im sure that they have to be that file type to be visible on ur phone. make sure ur also saving them under the "music" folder on the phone side.

3. SPREE040

SPREE040 Member

send me the software to i'manidiot.com edited by ddp thanks

Last edited: Jul 23, 2006
  4. vwpassat

vwpassat Member

I have the motorola phone tools for a CDMA V3c however it no longer lets me use the media place which i can put songs onto my phone or transfer phone images etc onto my computer. Either why wont it let me use just this one feature, or what version do i need to download for this feature? (i was able to use it the first time i downloaded the phone tools)

please email me an answer or the new program: i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
    Thanks

5. seeoh

seeoh Member

I downloaded the motorola phone tool, but when I try to install it asks me for a disk. Any ideas?
    Thanks

6. b0ba

b0ba Guest

There are a lot of free "tools" for Mot. phones.
    Just ask google... They are much better...

PS: By the way, MPT is a third party tool ;)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2006
  7. brenda20

brenda20 Member

hi im new to this and i want to download the motorola phone tools but i dont know where to go can someone please help me thanks my email is i'manidiot.com edited by ddp i would appreciate it alot

8. apd1309

apd1309 Guest

go on ebay I got mpt from a seller named spence2028 worked great...and he was very helpful....also helped me ge free mobile web on my phone

9. apd1309

apd1309 Guest

you also get the unlock codes ...well worth the $ tell him apd1309 sent you ....

10. C4kingz

C4kingz Guest

send me a link pleaze!!
    thanx n advance

11. poorboy2

poorboy2 Guest

OK, this is my first time so be gentle yall. I'm looking for some help with phone tools ver.2.0 instalation problems, all is well through the process until the very end when the pic of the phone comes onto puter screen and says "initializing" it doesn't get past the point of Initializing.???

12. poorboy2

poorboy2 Guest

Hi Yall I need some help with phone tools ver: 2.0 all is well all the way through the install until the very end where you have a pic of the phone on the puter screen and it says "initializing" thats as far as it gets it never stops saying initializing ??

13. buhrrito

buhrrito Member

can u send me the mpt v3 at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp
    Reguards,
    buhrrito

Last edited: Aug 11, 2006
  14. leclerc

leclerc Guest

Hi I'm a newbie at this. can you please send me the dowload for the razar v3 Thanks i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  15. meathead2

meathead2 Guest

Hey, I need MPT any version, anyone who can help let me know. I need it quick. E-Mail download or site to me at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp Thanks for your help.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2006
  16. bebe226

bebe226 Member

My e-mail address is i'manidiot.com edited by ddp and i really really need the download site

17. cadhla

cadhla Member

i just got a moto l6 and want to put my potos on my comp can sum1 send me a link to download the software that i need at i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

18. buhrrito

buhrrito Member

usebit torrent and download the software thats wat i did it worked il try to email the software to anyone who wants it just send me your email

19. bee_cup

bee_cup Member

hey, my email is, i'manidiot.com edited by ddp. so could u guys help me out?

20. hip2

hip2 Member

Strange thing,

Connection is fine and the phone is recognized. when I enter the multimedia studio the connections times out or something. It says 'Mobile not connected'. The phonebook did synchrinize a few seconds ago, so there is a working connection. What is going wrong?