1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

motorola phone tools-***No Email postings or Banned***

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by cazzy, Dec 22, 2004.

1. zorropup

zorropup Member

Noob here, send to me please! i'manidiot.com edited by ddp

Everyone seems to be doin it so why not. Haha! Thanks in advance!

2. xP0W3Rx

xP0W3Rx Member

Hey people, for those having problems with the phone tools about the program saying the phone isn't connected, ITS NOTHING WRONG WITH THE PROGRAM. It usually is your cable. Just exit the program, disconnect your cable/phone. Go to Windows Task Manager (CTRL+ALT+DELETE) and go to Processes and "End Process" on the MotorolaPhoneTools program on the list. Then turn off your phone. Turn it back on. connect the cable to the phone, and connect the cable to the computer. I will be posting the download for MOTOROLA PHONE TOOLS VERSION 3.23 ... All you have to do is install, run the program, DO NOT REGISTER, do the version updates, and NEVER register the program.

3. handyman6

handyman6 Member

I recently purchased Motorola Phone Tools for use with my V325i phone -- I loaded all software and made necessary adjustments so that all functions are usable--My problem is that when attempting to use Multimedia Studio it allows me to compose my message and attach both sound and pictures/video but I run into a problem when I attempt to send--both Verizon and Motorola have been of no assistance in resolving the problem--After hitting send--MMS Setup Wizard Opens--with a list of Data that needs to be input--example:

Gateway Type-WAP
    HTTP
    IPAddress__________

Port_______________

Enter the MMS Studio Address_______________

Enter your phone number__________________

Network Access Configuration__
    1xRTT
    CDMA

User Name______________
    Password________________
    Phone Number_____________
    To establish a connection you should identify yourself with a user name, password and a phone number. This information is supplied by your service provider.

Network Access Configuration
    IP Address configuration_________________

Enter your IPAddress this address can be dynamic or fixed. This information is supplied by your service provider.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.