1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola Razr V3 mobile phone tools 1.23c install

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by kenluong, Apr 29, 2005.

1. kenluong

kenluong Member

I just bought a V3 (cingular brand), I'm trying to install the mobile phone tools 1.23c to my computer (Win XP, SP2), tried a few times but still couldn't install the software, it's keep saying, Error number 0x80040707, description: DLL Function call crashed: pbkInstall._GetBookNames. Please help, thanks

2. tonyrep

tonyrep Regular member

go to the sticky threads above and try the one there, upgrade to 2.23 then connect your phone . Wait till it ask you to do so.

3. kenluong

kenluong Member

Could someone please explain what's "sticky threads" mean, cause when it come to computer I'm so dum.

4. Vasant27

Vasant27 Member

Where can i get the software for the Razr v3, i've tried looking but i can't find the software online. I need the software so i can use my phone properly. I already have the cable but all i'm missing is the software, can anyone hlep?

5. paul13

paul13 Member

hey im havin the same problem i purchased the black razr today but i got it 4 cheap cuz it didnt come wit the accessories but i have my own usb cable i just need to no what version of motorola mobile phones tools i need cause ive downloaded so many and they cant read my phone some one please help thank you

6. dannyloco

dannyloco Guest

Hey Guys, e and it's woI'm running Mobilthose linkrking great! A at garci and I seaflava5nd you the files... EFF s that are IM mebeing posted. willphone tools 3.20f

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
  7. jayinohio

jayinohio Member

I got the v3 also and yeh i cant get the driver to install for the motorola program niether. its lookin fuckin gay. i got the hotest phone out n held up by a software problem. wtfs the deal . someone help asap. call 419-699-5933 for immediate help...btw 22 m toledo, ohio for the ladies

8. ozcomm

ozcomm Member

I got a razr to day and bought the Phone Tools software and upgraded the software...all is working well except it won't recognize my phone...wtf??

9. dannyloco

dannyloco Guest

yo man, you need the drivers!!!! AIM me at garciaflava5

10. belfin30

belfin30 Guest

I have bought the phone and my phone came with the CD and all accessories and loaded on XP works great. Email @ nicholasbelfiore@comcast.net and I'll see if I can compact the files and or send you a copy of my mobile phone tools, the version is 3.0