1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola v600 pc connect problem

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by blueandy, Sep 22, 2004.

1. GeeDaddy

GeeDaddy Member

BlueAndy,
    I'm glade you’re finally connected. If I were you I would start another thread asking the same question within Motorola forums. Name it "Motorola V600 picture upload problem" or similar. I use Photoshop to shrink mine as small as possible but don’t have a V600. I'm sure someone with one would be willing to help. Take care!

2. blueandy

blueandy Member

Managed to sort the picture one out - my first mistake was not saving as a jpg file, the second was I think there is a file size limitation on what can be transferred into the preview window.

The actual file size in preview bears no resemblence anyway to the size which gets compressed across to the phone.

Im going to relook at the phone book issue incase theres something silly I missed......... then Im going to see if Bluetooth will work on the XP machine - Ive got this feeling that the issues I had were to do with that missing file, and Im going to try exactly the same install again but on this machine instead.