1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorola V635

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by thepurser, Apr 7, 2005.

1. thepurser

thepurser Member

Hi,
    Has anyone got a v635 working with Mobile Phone Tools yet? Mine won't recocgnise it with the USB cable provided. I've done a live update and it worked for about 5 mins then stopped again. Sick of plugging the damn thing in and out so the wizard can try to connect me!!!!

Anyone know how to add extra themes without buying them?

Is this a triplet phone?

How do I attach pictures to a phone number for caller identification?

Why oh WHY did Motorola swap the call and end call buttons around. So irritating! Get a life people. If you want people to remain Brand loyal you have to think a bit! We get used to certain operations! It took bloody ages getting used to a Moto afer years as a Nokia lemon / Bug tester!!!!!! Sorry Nokia user? Rob

2. jckwei

jckwei Member

Hi there,

I just got v635... can you tell me where you down the usb software v3.0??

3. sharry

sharry Member

I got mine working to transfer skins using p2kmanager,I also have pst installed, it took quite some figuring out what to do before the drivers were installed,but I visited several motorola sites and there are skins to download as well,here is a site with endless links for software,guides,skins,wallpapers unlocking everything for the motorola
    http://www.ezfileshare.com/EZFileShare/users/1000259414/links.htm