1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorolla V505

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by llama2005, Mar 16, 2005.

1. llama2005

llama2005 Member

I have bought a radio shack data cable, for my v505 phone. I GUESS i got the driver for the usb data cable installed becuase widnows sees it as a prolific USB - to serial com port (3. when i load up Motorolla phone tools, it tells me its seting up my phone, and phone lights turn on, but then it jsut sits there saying "anazlizing". i even got to the point where it installed my phone, but as a "motoorolla usb modem" and still only said anazling. some one PLEASE help me.

2. llama2005

llama2005 Member

Actually, i got MPT to see the phone, it says "your device is connected, but needs to be identified. so i click next, and it asks for a "detect.inf". I point it to one that i have downloaded called detect.inf, and it wont bring up my model for my phone. please hel pme guys, im almost there, except for it does not know what kind of phone i have

3. goof13

goof13 Member

did you ever get it to work. I have the same phone and had problems with it. I do have mine working let me know if you got yours.