1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie colours

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by s_eatingv, Apr 17, 2003.

1. s_eatingv

s_eatingv Guest

Hey,

So, I just got my puter up and running, after about 4 years of having no machine, and I have a look at divx, a friend lends me a cd with some stuff on and the colour is all green, the picture is, well, odd, to say the least. The audio is fine.

I HAVE looked at the other posts similar to this (so the nimo codec is now uninstalled). The colour is still green. avicodec says it wants: XVID Mpeg-4, but it also says: Supported.

Running divx/windows media players,

codecs installed are:

ap41, cvid, div3, div4, divx, i420, iv31, iv32,iv41, iv50, iyuv, m261, m263, mp42, mp43, mpg4, mrle, msvc, uyuv, wjpg, xvid, yuy2, yvu9 and yvyu.

btw, I'm a bit of a newbie, so I have no real idea what I'm talking about but I hope someone out there does!

Cheers,

D

2. diabolus

diabolus Member

Well, I can only tell you that i had the same problem, and i fixed it by uninstalling ALL the codecs I had on my computer, rebooting and then installed a codec named XviD-Dec-300303. I can't seem to find it now, but I can recommend that you at list uninstall you xvid codec, reboot, and then try the one that you can find at:
    http://www.afterdawn.com/software/video_software/codecs_and_filters/xvid.cfm

3. persimmon

persimmon Member