1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movie conversion

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Manaxer, Feb 11, 2007.

1. Manaxer

Manaxer Member

alrighty, i downloaded an episode of family guy from limewire, and then i put in in my itunes library. i right-clicked the song and selected "convert selection for ipod". it took about 3 hours to covert using itunes. after i converted it, i put it on a playlist and sync-ed it to my ipod. i went to go watch it and it was playing, but it had no sound. what gives? i right clicked the show again and i found that the volume settings were on "none". ao i changed it to 100%. so, i go to watch it again, still no volume. ughh.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

and....
    i got 2 tv shows for free from itunes and i put them on my ipod about 3 months ago. these 2 shows are on my video playlist, but they do not appear in my ipod under any playlist. ????? HELP!!!!!

2. Manaxer

Manaxer Member

when i said "wehen i went to watch it there was no sound" i was watching it on my ipod. it has sound on my comp.

3. Manaxer

Manaxer Member

i have videora, and use it, its just after i covert them i put them on my itunes and they do not transfer onto my ipod. i put them on playlists and they dont show on my ipod at all. yes, i have them "checked" so they are supossed to go onto my ipod.

also i cant check to see if it is muxed (or whatever its called) because i dont want to download quicktime because i like media player better.