1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movie downloading

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by jjkling, Jul 30, 2007.

1. jjkling

jjkling Member

hi im new to the field of movie downloading programs and i was wondering if there was any particular programs that are good to use ???

2. ianno23

ianno23 Member

on ntl ireland broadband , im using certain torrents but the ports are just not opening at all , i use portforward.com does any one know the perferred dns and the alternative dns on ntl ireland , because the ones i got up from portforward,com restrict me getting webpages any tips are welcome

3. mistycat

mistycat Active member

Get your info at ipconfig/all, Port Forward shows me the wrong info and a few others too. But sounds like your DNS server and Default Gateway may show the same address. If you can't find your DNS there, in your router or from your ISP, try Open DNS. Don't know about Ireland but never heard anything but good about it. Seen a few threads about it. You can read about it here and decide for yourself: http://www.wilderssecurity.com/showthread.php?t=150520 I have tried it but to be fair, there was nothing to improve on. Free too.

4. medduck

medduck Member

Ive been using BitLord. New to it too, but got some good quality stuff from there. Had a couple of probs burning them, which is down to my lack of knowledge. Make sure you read the reviews of the files before downloading, as other people rate them who have downloaded it. If its rated as good file it is in my experience

5. justbedat

justbedat Guest

I’m a movie fan!
    edited by ddp

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007