1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie Files

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by fruitboy, Mar 4, 2005.

1. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

After I Decrypt movie down to shrink analys, it back it up, Go back to decrypter. When I try to open up the file where the movie is it does not come up on the open line of the file part. Any clues?

2. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

Did you back it up as an ISO?

3. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

Yes I used your Guide!!! Everything works fine except when Itry to burn it to my disc the file does not show up it says it on the top line but not the bottom!!!

4. bbmayo

bbmayo Active member

I am confused about your question??
    Are you opening DVD Decrypter then selecting "Mode" then "ISO" then "Write W"?
    Browse for your ISO under where it says "source"..
    Then pick your burner at bottom where it says 'Destination" then click on "Write"

5. fruitboy

fruitboy Guest

Yes I do when it asks for source ibrowse the folders where I put the movie or where shrink says it put the movie when I click on it it does not show up on the bottom tray and it won't let me open the file I used ur name burn burn burn Under file name on the bottom it usually shows up again now it won't

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 4, 2005
  6. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

Hey Fruitboy, (LOL) You have to go into shrink and make sure you are sending target image to ISO> OK boss. My Name Jeremy

7. tparker

tparker Guest

Ever try to use Daemons to mount the Image?I always save files as .ISO

8. zenarrrow

zenarrrow Regular member

Hey Tparker what exactly is Daemons? I would be interested in learning all I could thanks Joe