1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movie Maker is Messed Up!

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by KenkaiRyu, Sep 3, 2004.

1. KenkaiRyu

KenkaiRyu Member

For some reason in Microsoft Movie Maker it takes upwards of 10 minutes to load projects, and the icon from Start-->Accesories just is not there, this happened around when I installed some new MS Updates, (I have not installed Service Pack 2 yet it messes up my computer). I try to install Movie Maker 2 over agian but nothing happens the problem persists, I really need help!

2. icuupoo

icuupoo Member

wut system r u running? ME, 2000, XP?

If you're runing ME 2000 or XP

Settings > Add or Remove Programs

then look for Window Movie Maker

anything lower than ME shouldn't have Window Movie Maker

About the slow loading of projects.
    How big is the project? how much RAM do you have?

3. KenkaiRyu

KenkaiRyu Member

The project is not big at all (the project itself is 400 KB)and I have 1.25 gigs of ram. For some reason loading it takes my CPU usage to 100 percent. I think the problem is related with a windows update I had or installing then uninstalling service pack 2(because it messes up my computer), but I am not sure. I have XP and windows movie maker does not show up in add or remove programs. I have never had this problem before with this program. It has always worked perfectly. Also I was wondering if anyone has a users guide to Adobe Premiere 7.0 Pro? If you do that will help. (Movie Maker not working is giving me the excuse that I have to learn a new program for making my AMV's). Also if anyone is interested in joining the Music Video group I am starting please contact me with your info at: KenkaiRyu@optonline.net or on AOL Instant Messenger my screen name is I aM STaTus QuO.
    The name of my group is GunSlave Profuctions. You need to have a Music Video made already so I can see how good you are.
    But please help me with my problem with Movie Maker!!! It is driving me nuts!