1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies are really quiet

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by JarrodNz, Jan 13, 2008.

1. JarrodNz

JarrodNz Guest

I was trying to watch some movies on the 360 using headphones, and the audio was so quiet I could hardly hear it.Is there any way to turn it up?

2. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

Did you connect the headphones to the controller? Or to the phono plugs using an adapter?

3. JarrodNz

JarrodNz Guest

Ive plug them in to my vga cables audio

4. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

The volume is not adjustable when you connect the headphones directly to the cable.

5. NewBart

NewBart Guest

call Microsoft and ask them, sounds like you are doing it right.

6. lilg_06

lilg_06 Regular member

You need an amplifier between the headphones and the lead, because the lead itself is not giving much current, and theres not meant to be volume control from the lead, if you attach it to normal computer speakers, you should be able to change the volume without any probs, as long as it has an amplifier though. If you headphones had volume control, you would be able to adjust the colume using that, but only slightly, because as I said before, not much current coming from the sound lead of the 360.

7. JarrodNz

JarrodNz Guest

yea ive got some good speakers that i use that work fine, just somtimes if i want to watch a movie at night and not be to noisy id rather use the headphones.
    So thanx for letting me know the volume is not adjustable m8, appreciate it.