1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

movies dark...

Discussion in 'Video playback problems' started by kalison, Aug 4, 2002.

1. kalison

kalison Member

Hi all..

not sure if this is the right forum section to be in..but, I was wondering if there is a way to brighten up *.avi movie? either before or after converting it to mpeg format? I have been burning alot of movies using TMPG and Nero, but some movies are just really dark to see? any ideas?

Thanks!

2. neil_sue

neil_sue Guest

on rempeg2 there is a little feature of a brightness scale that you can slide up or down i dont know if this will help with an avi movie but it should hope this helps

3. kalison

kalison Member

Thanks for the info!

If I use that program to brighten up the picture will it stay like that after I burn it to a CD?

Thanks again!

4. neil_sue

neil_sue Guest

as far as i'm aware yes it will I've have used this feature when really crunching a movie ( this tends to darken the movie sometimes ) abd the results have been quite good.

5. kalison

kalison Member

Thanks!

This is my first time using this program...can you tell me how to use it? Just the basics..loading MPEG file and brightening the picture..etc..or point me in a direction that can show me the steps?

Thanks again!! I really appreciate it!!