1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies on one DVD

Discussion in 'Convert DVD to another format' started by mike1990, Feb 23, 2007.

1. mike1990

mike1990 Member

Hi,
    I have some movies on my computer that i condensed to approximately 700 mb each. Is there a way or a program in which i can put all of them on a dvd and play it on a dvd.
    Also if you can then when you put the dvd in is their a way to like a a screen so that you can pick which movie i want to watch.

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

what is the format of your files? you could put them on a dvd as data, and if you dvd player suports data files you could read them, but if you want them as movies they have to be in vob

3. m4nv33r

m4nv33r Member

you can ctreate menu's

and when you convert to vob the files will be massivley increaed in size, so I think you'll only fit one or two on

4. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

you can use convertxtodvd and yes you can have menus with this program,

5. Molder

Molder Regular member

If they are avi you will need to convert to mpeg then author and you can create a menu depending on the author program this creates the vob container, yes you will only be able to fit one maybe two movies if you encode at a lower bitrate.

Good luck.

M