1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movies onto 1 DVD+RW

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by whisker, Sep 27, 2003.

1. whisker

whisker Member

SOrry if this post has been answered a thousand timse but here is my problem, hopefully a guru will read and resolve for me.

I have been using DVD X Copy to try and backup my home DVD's as i had some stolen a while back, and am coming across most movies requiring 2 DVD+RW's to make complete movie even if i remove titles and extras etc, is there any kind of compression program or 3rd party program so i can back up the movies onto 1 DVD+RW?

2. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi

you are somewhat in a "minority report" with using dvd x copy! as it has wierd and tempremental tendencies...

Most use dvd shrink, dvd2one, nero. etc as results are much higher in success rates!

now to your question the above named programs like dvd2one for you is easy to use and will compress WHOLE moives to one disc or just main movie!

Thx...

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

As guru Rotary suggests, try your hand at DVD Shrink or DVD2One ( using DVD Decrypter with this program)

4. Rotary

Rotary Senior member

hi all

"guru" i like that! but isnt that sort of an "old" wise one? doh! dont like being old LOL

hey oriphus you must of had this yeah? we tell lots of people on here advice alot are newbie status then you never hear from them again?

i had a guy yesterday got him to msn me so i talked him through the whole process of dvd to dvd with what tools and your guides! then i saw posts from him after and he said he made his first dvd that worked! but never emailed to let me know? oh well i should'nt expect anything in return...

i look at it lke this i came hear new and shoey was the man to get me going on game backup i think its time to "pay it forward"

Thx..._X_X_X_X_X_[small]XP 1700 TBred [o/c 2004mhz = 12X167/33 = FSB-334mhz]
    A7V8X SATA150/RAID 2x80 gig [Bios 1012]
    HERCULES 3D PROPHET [9700 Pro]
    XMS Corsair Platinum pc3500 2x512 1024 meg
    ENERMAX PSU 550watts
    [​IMG] [/small]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2003
  5. cnmsales

cnmsales Member

Hey man , thnx for the help again. I did email you least i thought i did. LOL i prob didnt since i have only had 1 hr sleep in 3 days time. Thnx again for the help. Dont worry never entended to "EAT AND RUN" I have def found a new home , with new frnds. thnx again.

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah it happens all the time 'Old Man' but what can ya do ;-)

Looks like your buddy is returning though :D