1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mp3 not playing in my DVD player

Discussion in 'Audio' started by mini35, Oct 9, 2004.

1. mini35

mini35 Member

Hello in everyone
    I have a problem to play my mp3 in my DVD player. I had write about 130mp3 in my CD-R using Easy CD creator 6, but every time that I play the CD in my DVD reading the list but not play the songs. I write a lot of CD and with different ways, like data project e.g, but the same happen. I correct tags and filenames. The bitrate of songs is 192kbps.
    The weird is that it's playing all the other mp3 CD that I had.
    My DVD player is BlueSky DS-2300.

Do you know anybody what's must happen?
    Please help me.
    Thank for your help.

2. mini35

mini35 Member

I forgot to write that I used the Nero too, and the problem is the same. By the way the time=0 as reading the songs.
    Thanks again

3. lazygig

lazygig Guest

It's possible if your disk does not work in other mp3 players that it may be missing a file that it requires to play. Also, if a conversion goes wrong, when ripping the songs to mp3, it may not have worked, in which case, it a file is produced but it won't work, or read about half a second long. Check that disk in other players (other than your computer and dvd player). Could also be that the type of mp3 your program produced is not one your dvd player can read. Try burning the same songs using a different encoder.