1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP3 Player Compatability

Discussion in 'Audio' started by jeff9756, Sep 15, 2004.

1. jeff9756

jeff9756 Member

Today, I bought a hard drive mp3 player called creative zen touch. Only has connections for headphones, usb, and power connection. I would like to know how to connect it to my home stereo system so I can hear it play. Also, how might I be able to hook it up to my car stereo being that I have a cd player and radio only. I appreciate any help.

2. ricster

ricster Regular member

Not sure about the touch but on www.nomadworld.com the FAQ for the Zen NX says:

Can I connect my NOMAD Jukebox Zen NX to amplifiers/speakers?

Yes - you can connect NOMAD Jukebox Zen NX to an amplifier or speakers via the headphone out connector. Adjust either the volume on the player and/or the volume on the amplified/speakers for desired volume.

3. jeff9756

jeff9756 Member

What about the car situation? And do you know why it won't play on my computer?

4. ricster

ricster Regular member

No idea about the car situation. You really need to look around for a suitable forum where you can discuss these things with other Zen users. I would start with Nomadworld.com. What do you mean "...it won't play on my computer" ? Are you trying to get the sound to come through your computer speakers ?

5. jeff9756

jeff9756 Member

I have the mp3 player filled with my music and I want to play the music on my pc's speakers. I have the mp3 player connected by usb connection. When I operate the software of the player on my pc, it plays, but only in the mp3 player, not on my pc speakers. Any reason why this is happening?