1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mp4 IPad convert

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by mphsbelle, Jan 30, 2012.

1. mphsbelle

mphsbelle Member

Recently converted some DVD to mp4 for IPad; already have some digital copies on it that came with purchased DVDs. Their quality is far superior - what an I doing wrong? I used 720x480p. Thank

2. Mez

Mez Active member

You probably use the wrong software. The software worked but not well. They should be very sharp.

3. mphsbelle

mphsbelle Member

I used Any DVD Mobile

4. Mez

Mez Active member

Interesting... They are a quality outfit. I bought but never used Any DVD much since DeFab were usually faster with upgrades and that is what I use to make my mp4s. The problem probably is the resolution of the mobile video is for cell phones and the like. Your screen may be too big for a mobile video.

5. mphsbelle

mphsbelle Member

Actually, I used the ipad settings; but I will try some other settings to see if anything else helps. The mobile doesn't work with blu ray dvd, which I think the digital copies that come with the purchased dvd's are made from. Thanx for the info. I have not heard of the program you referred to.

6. Mez

Mez Active member

It is the most popular decrypter. I don't think that will do any better though it come with a trial version.