1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MP4 Trouble

Discussion in 'Sony Handhelds' started by ZeroreZ, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ZeroreZ

ZeroreZ Member

I am running M33 3.71#2. I have followed the steps in the step by step page...it converted. Now were on the XMB do I go. I can't seem to find the video. Do I need to change something in my bootup menu,...kinda lost. please help...thanks

2. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

What program did u use and where did u put the mp4 file

3. ZeroreZ

ZeroreZ Member

I am using SUPER to convert and am putting them in the MS_ROOT\100ANV01
    and it doesn't show up and when I put it in the VIDEO it says UNSUPPORTED DATA. Also, I have different folders in the MP_ROOT, how are they used? Is each folder used for different types of media and if so what is what.
    What about the configuration settings in M33 Recovery Menu when do I need to change game folder homebrew and the UMD Mode? My Nintendo Emulators don't work anymore do I need to change something in the recovery menu(besides being in 1.5) I want to learn not only how to do these things but what each thing does. I can't seem to find a good guide to help me out and not generalizations but specifics. Any help form Anyone about any of the question above would be GREAT....Thank you

4. mrgooey

mrgooey Regular member

Try PSP Video 9. It will convert and install for u. Game folder and the UMD should not make any video problems

5. cee43ja1

cee43ja1 Regular member

did you copy all of the files from SUPER? because if you just copied the movie only, it will show up corrupted.