1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mpeg audio issues

Discussion in 'Video to DVD' started by RustyNa1L, Mar 25, 2005.

1. RustyNa1L

RustyNa1L Member

i have a had 2 mpeg files and successfully joined them and burned to dvd only thing was there was no sound the audio codec was in correct i was then told that it needed to be 44hz and Layer 2 which i tried with no luck. i have looked through the guides and havent found the complete steps to get from a mpeg file to dvd... is it me or is this a valid problem and help would be great i been at it for 2 days now and gettin a bit pi$$ed off

2. pfh

pfh Guest

Do you still have the mpegs? Was/is there sound on them before joining? dvd audio should be 48hz.
    Can you rip the files off the dvd, seperate audio/vid streams then fix audio stream to 48hz or ac3, and re-make?

3. RustyNa1L

RustyNa1L Member

the 2 mpegs were donwloaded as part of a movie so i joined them in order to put on to dvd there is sound on them when i play on pc but no sound when i play on my dvd player. i have tried to make audio in to ac3 but cannot rejoin what is best program to use?