1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MPT 3.11h

Discussion in 'Motorola phones' started by penguintd, Jan 8, 2005.

1. penguintd

penguintd Member

First let me say sorry for posting this...I know it has been covered many time...i just cant find the threads anymore.

Heres my problem:

I am using a T720c CDMA phone from Alltel on a WinXPsp1 machine and am running MPT 3.11h..I updated this from 1.2.3 I could not find 2.16 or 2.21 on any of the links mentioned. I installed the P2K drivers and it all seems to work. The phone is recognized by windows and MPT its self sees it...under certian parts. The problem I face is when I go to the "Multimedia Studio" all "transfer to phone" buttons are "greyed" out. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried re-installing the software several times...followed all the instrucions i found here "i think" and I even tried installing it a few different ways...always gets to the same conclusion.

I'm not sure if it will help, but the cable i have is:

http://www.mynetdeals.com/usb-data-...orola-v710-v600-v525--v500-v400-v300-v66.html

Thank you very much in advance!!!

2. Gem20

Gem20 Regular member

You need to have all the previous versions of mobilePhoneTools installed for use of the Multimedia Section. If you do a live update, under the Setup sub-menu, it should detect all of the versions of the software on the web and the ask you if you want to install them. Check all of the tick boxes and then click ok/install.
    It may take a bit of time but it will eventually install all of the versions of MPT that you have not got. It will probably first download previous versions to the one that you have running now. Then it will update to the latest version, which my Live Update says is v3.25.
    You should then be able to transfer pics, ringtones, etc with no probs.
    YOU WILL HAVE TO REBOOT FOR THE UPDATES TO TAKE EFFECT.
    Post back if you have any trouble.
    P.S It may take a bit of time to download all of the version's, even on broadband with download accelerator software, it took a good 10 mins. So don't worry about the time aspect.
    Good Luck
    Gem