1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mr 3000

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by dborden, Feb 2, 2005.

1. dborden

dborden Member

Only get black window when encoding Mr 3000 using Shrink. Even tried Decrypter first then shrink. I am able to reauthor. Does anyone know how to burn the full DVD with menus?

2. wild77

wild77 Guest

You could try using the newest version of AnyDVD with Shrink if DVD Decrypter wil not work.

3. dborden

dborden Member

I downloaded the AnyDVD it poped up an info window then I inserted the DVD. At that point shrink doesn't see the DVD in the drive until I close the AnyDVD window. I then tried the shrink and got the same thing. Is there something I am supposed to do to be able to leave the ANyDVD info window up while I encode with shrink?

4. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

When you click the Anydvd icon on the desktop it should then appear in your system tray near the clock time. Thats all you need to see to tell you its working. You can right click the tray icon to get to the settings if necessary.

Jerry

5. NSA187

NSA187 Regular member

it will give you a black screen did the same for me when i backed it up using dvd shrink and any dvd, back up works fine, patience..

6. nycdude

nycdude Member

The strange thing that happens when I try to backup this movie is that the widescreen version becomes fullscreen at some points in the movie. By this I mean, there are 2 bars on either side of my screen. It would eventually slide back to normal position. One scene it did this was in the beginning with the fake Reebok ad.

Anyone else experience this or was this part of the movie. I never got a chance to check the original.

7. WIZ1K

WIZ1K Member

I backed up the widescreen version of Mr 3000 with no problem. I'm using anydvd 4.551 and Decryter 2.0. Then compressing with dvd2One.

Also. I ran into a slight problem with Shark tale in my DVD Rom drive when I went to back-up. My DVDR drive read it ok though. So it maybe your DVD drive and how it "senses" the disc.

Just my 2 cents.

8. WIZ1K

WIZ1K Member

I backed up the widescreen version of Mr 3000 with no problem. I'm using anydvd 4.551 and Decryter 2.0. Then compressing with dvd2One.

Also. I ran into a slight problem with Shark tale in my DVD Rom drive when I went to back-up. My DVDR drive read it ok though. So it maybe your DVD drive and how it "senses" the disc.

Just my 2 cents.

9. CSimms

CSimms Guest

nycdude:

The 2 bars on the side of the screen in Mr3000 are part of the movie. They appear during the "commercial" scenes.

10. jslope

jslope Member

So what does work? I've used a few different programs and all of them get to VTS_01_4 and then it gives an error. Shrink starts to analyze and give the cyclic redundancy check error. I've tried VOBblanker, DVD Decrypter, XCopy, Shrink, and CloneDVD. I don't know if the disk is just scratched and won't copy because when I open the file up it plays for about 3 seconds then starts skipping around.