1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mr hanky help me please

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dhustone, Dec 22, 2007.

1. dhustone

dhustone Member

its been a few months and i had my m3 lite pro and passcard 3 working fine but am finding that newer roms just wont work . i put them on the card with m3 game manager and they show in the menu on the ds put when selected i just get blank screens.
    is it a simple firmware thing as i'm a bit out of touch at the moment what is newest bestest etc..
    help i am a reborn noob

2. dhustone

dhustone Member

forgot to add a title for example high school musical

3. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

The latest firmware is V35, download here The M3 Lite uses microSD cards so download one beginning in "M3 SD"

Open the file and copy the update onto your microSD card (in the root, not in any folders), boot up the M3 and it should ask you if you want to update, choose yes (should be the start button). Once the update has finished you can remove the update file from your microSD.

Also make sure you update the gamemanager (top of the page in the link above).

Once you have done all that try putting the game through the gamemanager again using 1xDMA and Force R/W (you can enable soft-reset too)

4. dhustone

dhustone Member

god i do love you mister hanky it works perfict
    cheers

5. dhustone

dhustone Member

just one thing though it didnt give me an option to force r/w????

6. mr_hanky

mr_hanky Regular member

The M3 team disable the option on games they know need (or don't need) it, the option is only available to new games in case you do need to use it.

The newest gamemanager has obviously been updated so you did not need to choose the force r/w option.