1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS Dash skin help.....

Discussion in 'Xbox - Software discussion' started by Deisel, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Deisel

Deisel Guest

Hey,
    I have a v.1.0 xbox that's been modded with the X3 and Evox dash. everything is fine , but i wanted to change the skins on my MS dashboard. I've already downloaded a few of tem ,but I don't know where I'm supposed to put them at on my pc.
    So can anyone assists me in where/whatfolder and drive I should be putting them in???

~deisel~

2. Joshua30

Joshua30 Guest

Well from what I learned you have to put it in C:/ Drive Skins on your xbox.

3. Deisel

Deisel Guest

Yeah..that's what I thought too,I put them there but with no success. If this is where they're supposed to go then can someone walk me through the process of what I should be looking for in the files and how I should be installing them???
    I'd really appreciate the assist!!!

4. yungplaya

yungplaya Member

I kinda have the same problem to but i have evo x with a chip in it and i get a error 21 i even tryed slayers auto installer that didnt work so i want to put a different skin to see if that would work and how would i do that on the c://drive cause i extracted the files and i put the rar file on it.