1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ms wise on back-ups??

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by takeabow, May 6, 2007.

1. takeabow

takeabow Member

i heard from a mate that MS were releasing an update that will detect back-ups. I was wondering if this is true and wot info people have on it? also i got my 360 pre flashed so i dont have any clue how i would flash it again if need be.. i have a hitachi drive as well, my mate also said there was no update for this. Any help would be appreciated.

2. PS2Menace

PS2Menace Regular member

Hope and pray for the best. Unplug the ethernet cable and look to these forums tomorrow on wether or not this causes anyone to get banned right off the bat. The Samsung users need to update to 5.3 and even then I'd have a wait and see attitude. Hitachi owners on the other hand, need to be very careful until things are out in the open.

3. takeabow

takeabow Member

ok will do, thanks. to be honest i rarely use live anyway so if i have to ill just use it offline from now on. but thats a worst case scenario, lets just hope all goes wrong for microsoft! btw how ironic would it be if they got this update working after all the hassles they have had with the consoles breakn?! if it involves them losing money they are quick for the solution.

4. andersg

andersg Regular member

MS must know there games are being copied. At least, I'd think so.

5. dingo_69

dingo_69 Guest

i have read a lot of forums today on this dash update will detect back-ups , some ppl have said that ms will brick the system some say ban ure mac addy, ill unplug wait a few days and see what ppl say

6. DodgeM4s

DodgeM4s Member

What about mod chips ? I have a mod chip do you think it will detect them ?