1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MS25 Original Firmware question

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by lazialita, Feb 13, 2007.

1. lazialita

lazialita Member

I bought Pre-modded xbox360 Asian ver. My drive is Samsung ms25 and I got the drive key by mtkflash but the firmware that is in my drive surely is one of extreme ver but dunno exactly which one. I tried to look every where for the original branded ms25 firmware but can't find it. Could any body send it to my mail please, just in case it will be useful someday. Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2007
  2. Dindi304

Dindi304 Guest

No emails and Im not to sure you can just send the original firmwear you might be able to download it but idk if it will work on ur system

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2007
  3. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

i am not sure either, but i have heard if you take original ms-25 and replace the key with your key it might work, no guarantee.

4. ajpole

ajpole Member

It will work you just need to replace the key with your key, i Dont have an ms25 drive so i cant help you tho sorry. But just so you know you will have to use firmware toolbox (easy way) to replace your key.